Lisa Rinna vs Nikki Cox

When I was a kid, I thought that the giant wax candy lips I got at Halloween were awesome. But as an adult, it would look pretty ridiculous if I still wore them. That why I don't get why Lisa Rinna and Nikki Cox always wear them...oh wait...those are their real lips...they actually paid someone to make them look like that by injecting chemicals???

So which of these ridiculously giant lipped ladies would you rather mate with?

Lisa Rinna
Lisa recently admitted on the Today show that she had silicone injected into her upper lip 23 years ago....shocker, I know. Back in the day, when Lisa was Billie Reed a trouble singer in love with Bo Brad, I thought she looked good. But many years later, those silicone lips have taken a turn for the worse:


Nikki Cox
I don't know when Nikki Cox started looking like a weirdo, but it was sometime between Unhappily Ever After and marrying Jay Mohr Cox. Whenever it happened, she looks terrible with those lips:


So which pouty celeb would you rather? VOTE:


Digg Technorati del.icio.us Stumbleupon Yahoo

0 comments:

Post a Comment