Samantha Ronson vs Christine Marinoni

I'm very happy for Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi who just got married. But other celebrities have lesbian girlfriends that are very surprising choices.

Check out Lindsey Lohan's new girlfriend, Samantha Ronson. Gay or straight, I wouldn't want to reproduce with her because she looks so dirty and skeevy:


Then there is Cynthia Nixon's girlfriend, Christine Marinoni. Although she doesn't look gross like SamRo, I'd think Cynthia would find someone that looked a little less like a 12 year old boy:



Digg Technorati del.icio.us Stumbleupon Yahoo

1 comments:

Cynthia Nixon seems pretty normal, so she must be dating Christine for her personality, so I choose her. SamRo is gross and unattractive and her and Lindsey are both weirdos, no way I'd pick her.

Jenny said...
August 19, 2008  

Post a Comment